If you want to continue to explore the underwater world, the 1 star diver course would be the first step to become an independent diver. The course includes both theory and practical classes that will allow you to explore the underwater world in a safe and environmental friendly way.
After the 1 star diver course you are capable to use your dive equipment in a safe and correct way within a protected training environment. You are ready to gain experience in open water diving, accompanied by an experienced diver.
The diving courses given by our diving school are based on internationally established standards by CMAS, a world wide known diving federation.
The course consist of 4 to 5 sessions/ evenings from about 2 hours. Every session is a mix of theory, skills and a dive and is held in Duiktank Transfo.
- able to swim
- Safety briefing and introduction
- 4 sessions held in Duiktank Transfo from approximately 2 hours
- 1 session of diving in open water at De Gavers
- Basic theory
Equipment: Dive equipment is included. You only have to provide swimming gear (there are shower options in Duiktank Transfo).
- Entrance to the Duiktank Transfo, use dive equipment
- Membership and insurance for the current year with NELOS
- Subscription to the Hippocampus (diving magazine) for the current year
- NELOS bag with the 1 star theory book and a logbook
- Medical statement and homologation of the license
- Individually – 680€
- Per duo – 580€ per person
- Per 3 – 550€ per person